Architecture Travel Story
Last Submission Date: July 01, 2021
Last Registration Date: June 30, 2021
Type: Open Competition, Writing Competition
Architecture travel story is an International architecture experience competition organized by ‘Sangaf’, a travel portal. Travel stories of architects, their observations, and experiences. Beyond the pandemic pause, let’s plan our journey after the pause, explore a little more. Let’s share our experiences and exchange travel journals and meet on the other side.
The best experiences come from the best observer and so this competition aims at architects’ experience of their travel stories with architecture, food, local culture, and every aspect that enriched their journey.
Please visit your past and weave a tale with the bundle of experiences you’ve collected in the process of exploring our world.
Top 3 Entries:
- Publication on sangaf
- E-Certificate of achievement by Archiol (our sponsor and media partner)
- We are publishing the top 20 entries.
For more information visit WEBSITE.
Requirements / Eligibility
- Competition is open to all human beings, from every age and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
- Architects, Interior Designer, and design students are perfectly suited for this competition.
- You can work individually or in a group, (max. 3 people).
Submission / Key Dates
Registration Deadline: June 30, 2021
Submission Deadline: July 01, 2021
Winner Announcement: July 31, 2021
- Write your experience in more than 900 words _ (Docx. Format)
- An itinerary of your journey (Means of transport | your stay | food) _ (Docx. Format)
- Images or videos of your experience _ minimum 6 images, maximum as many as you want. (Images in jpeg. | Videos in mp4 / .mov format)
- List of souvenirs from your journey.
- Sketches of your journey are also accepted _ not compulsory.
- A title to your journey
Read More: Architecture Competitions
- A Docx. file of more than 900 words.
- Images, videos, sketches, or any other means of graphical representation. You may include short descriptive text. (Images in jpeg. | Videos in mp4 / .mov format)
- Submit a selfie(ratio:1:1) and brief introduction of yourself _ (authors details are required for publication)