Imagination in Architecture | Essay Competition
Posted on: January 23rd, 2022
Imagination, an essay competition that aims to understand the role of imagination in Architecture.
“Architecture is the triumph of human imagination over materials, methods, and men, to put man into possession of his own earth.”.
— Frank Lloyd Wright
This competition intends to understand the role of Imagination in Architecture.
- To understand the most important tool in architecture – IMAGINATION.
- How this tool is used in the process of developing ideas and creating designs.
- Explain to us your way of imagination.
Basic Submission requirements:
- Essay (min 800 words) with an interesting Title
- An image supporting your essay | created by the individual– (a4 size | Landscape format)
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol | Artuminate is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
- Exclusive Interview
- The competition is open to all – who can relate to the field of architecture.
- Do not submit work that has been published earlier.
- A zip folder with all the requirements Text (docx./docs. Format), Image (Jpeg./Jpg. Format).
- Please use the participation code as the name of the submission zip folder.
Submissions to be mailed at email@example.com
• Subject: Ima_arc – Your Participation Code
• Body: Link to the submission (Google drive/dropbox)
Important dates and judgment criteria
- Registration deadline: 28 February 2022
- Submission deadline: 10 March 2022
- Result announcement: 12 April 2022
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
We collaborate with leading architects, designers and academicians of international repute to participate as jury in our competitions.
Archiol (https://www.archiol.com/) & Artuminate (https://www.artuminate.com/)
Read More: Architecture Competitions
| Architectural Writing