Terms & Conditions
The term ‘[Archi Diaries]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [ArchiDiaries, 1st Floor, 15-Laxminagar Society, Opp. D K Patel Hall, Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380 013 (India) ]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- The registration of the workshop will be conﬁrmed on ﬁrst come ﬁrst served basis.
- The registration of the workshop will only be conﬁrmed after full payment of fees in advance.
- In case of cancellation of workshop by Archidiaries, a full refund will be given to the participants.
- The refund amount will be transferred online into your account within 7 working days.
- If the registered participants wish to either cancel or change the workshop, they can get in touch with us three days prior to the start date of the workshop through mail or phone number provided in workshop details.
- No refund will be given if the registered participant cancels the registration either within three days prior to the start date of the workshop, or during the course of the workshop.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Archi Diaries]’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Pls also put at the time check out for payment as a mandate – Below mentioned need to be included in T & C in the Merchant’s Website.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.”